This website is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in to over 300% without problems in layout or readability
- user browser plug-ins/settings to change text size
- use multiple devices and screen sizes to view content
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader
How accessible is this website?
We have made best efforts throughout the site to ensure the content and navigation structure meets current accessibility guidelines. This includes:
- Re-coding of the underlying templates to meet web accessibility standard (see below)
- Checking of contrast between text and background colours is strong enough
- Preference of plain text over image-based written content
- Delivering text-based content in a way that can be picked up by screen readers and other accessibility focused plug-ins
- Use of ‘alt text’ to effectively describe what an image is showing
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, please contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are continually working towards meeting the requirements of WCAG 2.1 standards in both our technical approach and content authorship.
PDFs and other documents
Unfortunately, documents (such as PDFs) are not accessible in a number of ways including missing text alternatives and missing document structure.
If you have issues with any document that is not in an accessible format, please contact us.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We will continue to monitor and update our site in line with current accessibility recommendations and make changes to the website’s build or content where suitable to do so.
Last updated 4th