More and more businesses are supporting the hospice by joining the Business Buddy scheme. It couldn't be simpler and member companies enjoy a range of benefits. Here's how it works:
The scheme is open to companies of every size and sector, who offer to support the hospice financially by making either a single annual donation or setting up a monthly direct debit/BACS payment. There is no set level of donation, each company decides what is appropriate and affordable for their business.
In return every member of the scheme:
If YOUR company is interested in becoming a Business Buddy email firstname.lastname@example.org
- receives a framed certificate identifying them as a Wakefield Hospice Business Buddy
- can make the most of local PR opportunities
- has their company details and logo displayed on the hospice website with a hyperlink to their own website
- can display the Business Buddy 'proud to support' logo on their website
- is invited to regular FREE Business Buddy networking events where they can meet and get to know our other business supporters
- receives regular hospice news updates
- receives annual invitation to the hospice to meet senior staff and trustees.